Saturday, June 12, 2021

New Movies are up!

     Isn't it great to have Teenage kids? How would we old timers ever make it in this new century without their helping hand and advise navigating through all the social media, on line shopping, dating, ..you name it. While my kids have left their teenage for the tweenage years I have found that their assistance in everything cybernetics is ever more appreciated. So big "Thanks" to my son Koby for telling me how to upload these last two movies after many frustrating hours trying to get iMovie to ..JUST DO IT! 

    Well, iMovie didn't and I have finally have come out of my YouTuber depression and attempted these new "Tweenager-Ways". IT WORKED, ..who says you can't teach an old Super 8 Monkey new tricks :-)) 

                                                                           Winter 2021


Spring 2021


No comments:

Post a Comment